All this time you've been thinking about getting an outdoor ping pong table for your backyard, but you didn't know where to start. Now, thanks to this article, it's not a problem! This guide walks you through the process of finding the perfect outdoor ping pong table for your budget and setting up your game.
How to Set Up an Outdoor Ping Pong Table:
If you're looking for an easy way to add some outdoor ping pong fun to your weekend routine, outdoor ping pong tables from PingPongTables.com is the perfect solution. All you need is a flat surface and some cordless or battery-operated paddles.
Image Source: Google
Here's how to set one up:
- Find a level, open space outdoors that's big enough for your ping pong table. The table should be at least 48 inches wide by 24 inches long.
- Clear any debris from around the area where the table will be set up, including leaves and branches.
- Connect one end of the cord/wire to an outdoor outlet (ideally near an outdoor outlet box) and connect the other end to one of the legs on your ping pong table.
Types of Outdoor Ping Pong Tables:
There are a few types of outdoor ping pong tables that you can buy.
- The first type is the foldable table.
- Another type of table is the stand-alone table.
- The last type of table is the portable table.
How Much Does a Ping Pong Table Cost?
There's no one answer to this question since prices vary drastically depending on the brand, model, and material of the table. However, on average, an outdoor ping pong table costs between $200 and $1,000. It's important to keep in mind that this price range does not include shipping or installation costs.