Password security is one of the most vital things in managing your eBiz. Passwords are the first line of security to safeguard confidential personal and company data. Surprisingly, some biz owners listen to the crucial security measure. You can visit here to get the best and reliable password security.
Below are a number of hints are given by various computer security companies. Each password has to meet these minimal rules:
1. It ought to contain upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
2. The password must be a minimum of 8 characters but the more the better.
3. It shouldn't consist of dictionary words, names, email addresses, birth dates, social security numbers, home addresses, or phone numbers.
4. It ought not to utilize generally abbreviated text messaging phrases and letters. All these words and letter combinations are added into the devious password cracking application programs.
5. Don't type passwords into a file and save it on your PC.
6. A different password should be used for every site or accounts.
7. Don't write them down and store them at an easily accessed location close to your PC. The first place a hacker looks if they possess the chance would be to see whether it's recorded beneath your keyboard!
8. Each password ought to be changed regularly. It was suggested that you change them every 90 days. Many today suggest altering them at least once every month.